Saturday, March 28, 2009

Longs for a neighborhood cafe to stroll to.
Hand-in-hand. 
Red wine, lots of it. Isn't that how it always goes? 
Sitting in a corner table, putting my feet up like I always do. I hope it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable. 
Warm food, hot topics. 
Unembarrassed silence. 
Let's sit for hours and plan, even if those plans never see the sun. 
I would like to close the place down and wander the streets. 
There are other things I would like to say but another time, perhaps...

2 comments:

Yainks said...

your entries always make me feel like sitting under trees and watching their shade move around as the sun moves from one side of the sky to the other.

and also, they make me feel like smoking cigarettes. i have no idea why.

things. said...

Such a compliment...thank you for making my Sunday.