Friday, November 21, 2008

grey, gray.






My frozen hands indicate that winter is upon us. I generally delight in this season for the style possibilities. I tend to be fairly conservative in terms of visible skin (or panty lines, etc...) and relish seasons that support (demand) my particular approach to dressing. As the winter months also usher in the oh-so-delightful holiday season (ugh,) I wanted to emphasize my consumer-driven desire for all things grey...to match the weather. And by all things grey, I mean some. Do not want: Macy Gray, Meredith Grey, or Gray County, Tx. Have always loved this color; long for rainy, grey days spent drinking tea (earl...,) watching black and white films (or Sleepwalkers, whatever.)
(images one and five: little thoughts...check it out..lovely photographs.)







1 comment:

Keaton Wilder said...

it is a great color, unintentional pun.

honorable mentions :

girl's not, Jean/Dark Phoenix, the beatles and Jay Z mash-up album from DJ DangerMouse, however Jayzeezer is really good.