Sunday, November 16, 2008

officially official.

In any writing I have ever done, I have always struggled in the development of an adequate introduction. My writing truly developed while learning the elements of TV Production and the lessons learned during those years continue to inform my "voice." I need a hook...a sassy line that wakes the person up and stirs a bit of interest. But any writing I've done in the last four years has been very technical...is EU accession procedure capable of producing such a line? If it is, please let me know. Despite my difficulties in producing an intro., I am a firm believer in their importance. This is my introduction. I am not technologically savvy...so this isn't going to be fancy. I've avoided online social networking tools like one avoids the clap (or should, at least.) I don't really know if I have anything to say...but I am always wondering about something and perhaps this will translate into something readable (or drivel, whatevs.) There isn't a theme, maybe one will evolve. Probably to be read only by my people, who have already heard it. AND...are probably over it. Regardless, I give a little bit of myself to you, dear Internet. You win. This sounds very formal and slightly uptight. Hope you have dressed for the occasion.. I will remove the stick from my ass and simply go forth...cue the epic fade out music.

No comments: