Friday, January 30, 2009

Project Playlist Project

Insomniac idea...I just opened a Project Playlist account specifically for amateursketch. My mission is to get those of you who read this (hey, Ma!) to suggest songs, building the world's most powerful, most amazing music list EVER. I rather like the idea of interactive cooperation and we can all access this list to impress people at various social gatherings. Those of you who want to participate, I opened a gmail account for the playlist login: amateursketch@gmail.com. The password information for both can be passed along to those who want to play and show off their musical knowledge, taste, etc. I know I am friends with music snobs...so shine on, superstar.

*Leave a comment, or meet me at my porch, for the pw info and let's get building. Or not. Whatever.

1 comment:

Keaton Wilder said...

is the password password?