Thursday, January 29, 2009

YES!

One of my missions in life was accomplished late this evening. After a hilariously raucous birthday celebration for 2/3 of the male household (big love to Neil, PSwain...and Tom Selleck and Oprah!) I drove home blaring MGMT. Still jamming in the parking lot, an equally inebriated group of mid-towners approached and starting dancing outside of my car. I joined in and we spent the next 6 minutes dancing in the parking lot. I was so pleased...sweaty and smiling, I realized that your future tattoo is on point, Erin...everything will be ok. Viva la vida and fucking smile, because this shit isn't so bad. 

*Also, I will never forget dancing to this song en la DF with my best lady. Awesome show, rounding out one of the best trips of my life. I promise to be as enthusiastic when this song plays at your indie-tastic wedding. 

No comments: