Saturday, December 20, 2008

Veronica Koernig: The New Class

If I were an early nineties high-school sitcom, I would be nearing cancellation....I'm done with high school. At ten this morning, I will have graduated from university. So...where my Vegas wedding special where I debut a strange haircut, my group of friends and I have to scheme and lie, starting a sequence of events that lands us in jail and yet somehow, all is forgiven and someone ends up married? Once this airs, I fade into obscurity until I a) die, b) am internet rumored to have died and media outlets contact me to confirm, c)become a gif, d) Vh1 approaches me to do a reality show, e) I FINALLY get my show on TNT, because they know drama. This is the natural order of things, right? 

Congrats to Daniella, Neilz and Yainks. Its great to be...a fucking graduate! Much love and exuberant pride from RonTonTon. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who the hell is daniella?

things. said...

She is the female AC Slater. Duhz.

Anthony said...

Can I be the wacky bartender at the hotel y’all work at? After David Lynch takes over the script, time will become a Mobius strip in the behind-the-bar area and you can watch me attempt suicide every day (a la Groundhog Day: Sometimes the suicide method is the same as yesterday…and then you realize it is yesterday) while mixing drinks for people I always describe as being “on their way in.”

Keaton Wilder said...

you have a lovely family. congratulations on your continuing success.