Sunday, December 14, 2008

Your Art Here.

I was planning on mentioning that this art-related post was to improve the level of culture among my reader(s?!) Then I realized A) I know all of you. B) You are all quite cultured. It would be arrogant to preach about culture, particularly in terms of art-related themes to the art major/encyclopedia, the whimsical photographer, the keen pop culture observers and intellectuals. This pleases me to no end. Good job, y'all.
So, instead...this image. You've seen these on my wall. They were a gift from Rosa and I've slept in the artist's bed. Sadly, there is no sassy tale attached to the latter comment..SHE is Frank's sister (Frank being Rosi's BF, keep up!) and I stayed in her room during my first visit to Trieste. This time coincided with the preparation of one of her first major art shows...she is quite talented, at least in my view. Whatever. Enjoy.

No comments: