Friday, December 26, 2008

wine...notes.

wine and political conversations with my grandma...lots of yelling, fist-shaking, fire-in-the-eyes and accusations. 

braved the malls--presents for you, my rose...soon on the way. mostly useless but perfectly charming, i am thinking...

anxiously waiting your return, pamps. proactive masks at the ready. 

constantly surprised by the abilities of this new lappy...BUILT IN CAMERA AND MIC? I am like a fucking redneck over this thing, rendered stupid and slack-jawed at its technological perfection. 

love that my mother prepares for my arrival with brie, berries and bottleS of wine. am also quite pleased with the tradition of happy hour as a daily event-cute hispanic alcoholism. 

still wondering about my mythology and first impressions and pasts vs. futures. 

hoping that new adventures and returning home/transitioning from the university lifestyle are progressing marvelously. 

MISS YOU. 
wishing you lot...
...flowers, bubbles and sunshine. 
...good food, good wine, good sex. 
...amor. 



No comments: